The story of
A publishing family rooted in NC
With award-winning publications spanning across the Old North State in three concentrated markets, our editorial team has gained statewide recognition for producing show-stopping magazines rivaled by none. Our publisher, David Woronoff, is a fourth-generation North Carolina publisher. The Pilot, LLC also produces:
• The Pilot newspaper in Southern Pines
• Business North Carolina magazine
• The Moore County telephone directory
• First Flight, a digital agency
• SouthPark magazine in Charlotte
• PineStraw magazine in the Sandhills
• Owns and operates The Country Bookshop in Southern Pines
A heavy hitting editorial team makes O.Henry magazine a literary force in the community.
Ross Howell Jr.
Magazines Deliver Real Results
• Magazines show the highest return on advertising spending.
• Ads in magazines are more engaging and valued than other ads.
• 64% of readers take action after seeing a magazine ad.
• Magazines are #1 in reaching super influentials with higher incomes.
Source 2019 MPA FACTbook
Why choose O.Henry?
O.Henry magazine is influential.
O.Henry is much more than a monthly arts and entertainment magazine; we are “The Art & Soul” of Greensboro. In each issue, we create an experience of uncommon literary and artistic vision that explores Greensboro’s history, our thriving arts community, our passion for beautiful homes and gardens and more. We celebrate the city that inspires us with outstanding short stories, poetry, essays and features that touch the heart, warm the soul and have long-lasting relevance.
Who reads O.Henry magazine?
Millennial and Gen X readers
O.Henry readers are wealthier than average
O.Henry readers are better educated
72% are under the age of 54
Locally, only 32% of households have an income over $75,000
O.Henry readers love our magazine:
59% frequently purchase products or services featured in ads
Strategic distribution to reach your customers
Our ever-growing distribution list includes over 150 qualified regional businesses, retailers, medical practices and restaurants, and is prominently displayed at every one of our advertising partners.
FREE copies monthly!
A sampling of our exclusive distribution around greater Guilford County:
O.Henry Hotel, Proximity Hotel, Grandover Resort, Sheraton Greensboro, Biltmore Inn, JH Adams Inn
Downtown Greensboro, Friendly Center, Shops at Friendly Center, State Street, and select retail establishments and restaurants throughout Guilford County
Barnes & Noble, Deep Roots, Earth Fare, Harris Teeters, Scuppernong, Whole Foods